[nfbmi-talk] Things Are about To Become A Lot More InterestingAtBSBP

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 00:51:02 UTC 2012

How interesting, for two guys who know so much about business, Arwood and
Hilfinger, they sure don't show it when it comes to businesses owned by
blind persons, as they would not have established and support such onerous
procedures for equipment repairs for BEP vendors, and they would not
continue to support incompetent, unaccountable management of a business
program like BEP.  I guess the accounting and management accountability and
standards are vastly different between the public sector and private sector,
beginning with the expectation that management actually knows about and can
intelligently converse about business.