[nfbmi-talk] Fwd: Rescheduling of Training Center Open House

Christine _boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 01:54:05 UTC 2012

Please know that the Center staff was, and continues to be disheartened, and depressed about the cancellation of the annual open house.  That has long been a favorite tradition at the Training Center, largely because we get to see so many former customers, colleagues, partners, friends, advocates and just plain good, hard working and honest blind folks. Today we had a very small gathering with a few desserts and some punch served. The atmosphere was notably somber.  We join you all in mourning the passing of an excellent tradition.

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone