[nfbmi-talk] (BSBP) crummbling, Detroit office telephone number disconnected

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 13:28:28 UTC 2012

Your conclusion summary is right on target.  And that attitude extends to
non-clients, such as state employees and the public the BS4BP are mandated
by law to serve, as demonstrated by the closure of the Anderson Building
Cafeteria, and supporting WORK-TO-WELFARE legislation for blind vendors,
while they get a guaranteed bi-weekly paycheck and paid holidays off, and a
generous medical and insurance package, and generous retirement benefit.  Go
figure, self-service, not public service.  Happy holidays state bureau
public servants