[nfbmi-talk] Season's Greeting(s)

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 16:41:19 UTC 2012

A Merry Christmas to you all, I hope the day is filled with blessings, nursing food and good people, and for those who find this time of year a challenge, may your days and all of your days be accompanied by peace, I have enjoyed this list, and the stimulating conversation and I thank you for allowing me to post in such a non-traditional fashion.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/XiDrXmPK-20121225-1138.wav