[nfbmi-talk] New system

Lydia Schuck laschuck at juno.com
Sun Dec 30 16:51:47 UTC 2012

Hello friends, I haven't been paying attention to the new BSBP stuff, and
wonder if the new "Commission Board" has met yet, and will they be open
meetings?  Will it be allowed for the meetings to  be closed since it is
only advisory?  And what does it mean that all those new folks are now on
the SILC?  Can any of us be consumer reps on the SILC?  I am not
volunteering!!!  Just trying to gauge the openness of the new system.

AND is there any mom and daughter or one or two women who might want to
share a room with me and Anna at the national convention?  Lydia