[nfbmi-talk] all in violation

Matt McCubbin mgoalball at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 01:34:33 UTC 2012

Joe,
Can you provide some examples? I clicked on several of the links on that
page, and they were accessible with my screen-reading software.
One would infer from your post that each and every document on
Michigan's state budget website is inaccessible. However, this simply
isn't the case.

Best regards,
Matt