[nfbmi-talk] all in violation

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 02:43:16 UTC 2012

Actually I must have pasted the wrong url....

This was for the State Budget Office....

I'll look it up tomorrow...

And I'll also send some issues later in the week related to courts and
inaccessible documents on the Michigan dot gov site...

I see your issue now...Sorry the mistake was mine and I'll have to get the
url again...

Best,

Joe