[nfbmi-talk] Fwd: Request for an Ethics Board Advisory Opinion

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 20:05:15 UTC 2012

Send this out to the so-called state ethics board...

January 27, 2012

Mr. Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

E-mail: joeharcz at comcast.net

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

Re:  New Horizons Financial Data FY12

Dear Mr. Harcz, Jr.:

This letter is in response to your January 6, 2012, email request for copies
of public records, received on January 9, 2012.  Please be informed that the
Department's Michigan Commission for the Blind (MCB) is processing this
request under the state's Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), MCL 15.231 et
seq.

You have requested information as described in your email, a copy of which
is below.

Your request is granted as to existing, nonexempt records in the possession
of this department responsive to your request.

As of this date, January 27, 2012, MCB has processed one payment to New
Horizons Rehabilitation Services for FY2012 (covering October 1, 2011 to
present).

Attached is an authorization, invoice and a vendor transaction inquiry for
the State of Michigan's accounting system, the Michigan Administrative
Information
Network (MAIN).  These documents contain redactions and are indicated on the
documents as to where and for what purpose.

We will not charge for the cost of this FOIA but this does not prohibit us
from charging you or any other requestor for other requests.

Sincerely,

Carla Miller Haynes, FOIA Coordinator

Michigan Commission for the Blind

Attachments: