[nfbmi-talk] oh conflicts of interests are clear

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 23:23:35 UTC 2012

Now I want money and lawyers to sue the living crap out of these bandits...

Joe

Here's the smoking gun in their own words and my god how freaking stupid they are...Again any lawyers wanna make some money on this?

And yes I know this is public record it is long since time that the goofballs that use and abuse us including me for total and documented conflicts of interests act behind the guise of secracy!

This is just simply incredable and most self incriminating!