[nfbmi-talk] still no agenda

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 19:55:24 UTC 2012

I wonder if commissioners have gotten any more details except verbally about tomorrow's meeting pasted from MCB's web site just now here:
MCB Special Commission Board Meeting via conference call, February 8, 2012

Michigan Commission for the Blind Logo The Michigan Commission for the Blind (MCB) will hold a special commission board meeting at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday,
February 8, via teleconference. To call in to this meeting dial 1-877-873-8017 and enter passcode 7502991# (pound).

The agenda will be posted here as soon as it is available.

People with disabilities requiring additional services (such as materials in alternative format) in order to participate in the meeting should call Sue
Luzenski at (517) 335-4265.

Am I to understand that we have to have this emergency meeting to have them vote on stuff that won't be made available to them until the last minute?

How does that jive with the Open Meetings Act eh?

Joe