[nfbmi-talk] payments new horizons this fy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 02:19:50 UTC 2012

I save those screens and copied and pasted them just to show the changed in
a week...

However, I'll send you out this stuff tomorrow.

I've just found though that I've somehow lost three months of messages from
my sent folder and can't find them. So I have to work on that right now.

But as an aside it is onne reason I send them out to this archived list,
that and the public information component of the thing if you catch my
drift.

By the way these expenditures aren't just for MCB, but also include substial
payments with or from Michigan Rehab Services to New Horizons which is even
more conflicted than MCB in this unholy relationship.

Joe