[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [Vendorsmi] request information ada 504 oma foia all of the above

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 18:02:50 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Patrick Cannon MCB Dir.
Cc: lydia Schuck MCB Comm. ; Steve Arwood LARA Dep ; Sue Luzenski MCB Admin Ass. ; James Chaney EOC ; Craig McManus RSA ; nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org ; Vendorsmi at nfbnet.org ; John Scott MCB Comm.
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 12:19 PM
Subject: [Vendorsmi] request information ada 504 oma foia all of the above

February 8 2012 Request for Minutes Recordings

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Patrick D. Cannon

Director Michigan Commission for the Blind

And: MCB Commissioners

All,

I’m writing today to request the meeting minutes in accessible form as soon as they are produced which under the Michigan Open Meetings Act must be done within 8 working days.

That format is well known by all by now.

In addition I’m requesting recording of today’s meeting on a thumb drive and mailed to my physical address ASAP!

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.