[nfbmi-talk] Introduction

Laura Ozios laura.ozios at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:11:21 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!

My name is Laura Ozios and I am an Orientation and Mobility/Cane Travel
Instructor at Grand Rapids Public Schools. I just moved back to Michigan
from Utah where I was a Cane Travel instructor at the Division of Services
for the Blind and Visually Impaired in Salt Lake City. I was a member of
the Salt Lake City chapter of the NFB and attended a few national
conventions and Washington Seminar. I wanted to get in touch with members
in the Grand Rapids area and also ask for some resources for transition
services available to high schoolers who I am currently working with in
Kent County. Thanks in advance for any information or resources!

Laura