[nfbmi-talk] Introduction

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 13:19:53 UTC 2012

Hi Laura,

Welcome and I'd like to reiterate what Dave Robinson wrote.

Resources for transition services are slim, but there with MCB.

We have a Transition expert with pashion on this list. Her name is Lydia
Schuck and she is also a Federationist and a commissioner on the Michigan
commission for the Blind. I'm sure she'll chime in when she gets to your
message.

I'm working on some issues here on the other side of the state as well, but
am a bit pressed for time right now. I will write more later.

But, I too wished to welcome you and wished to invite you to our members at
large meeting Monday night.

Peace with Justice,

Joe Harcz