[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Association of Blind Students Now on Facebook!!

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:34:39 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jordyn Castor and I am
honored to serve as the president of the Michigan Association of Blind
Students. I am a Freshman at Michigan State this year and am studying
computer science with the hopes of becoming a software engineer. I've
been a camper at Camp T since 2006 and enjoy playing goalball, tandem
cycling, downhill skiing, hanging out with friends, the wonderful
outdoors, reading, listening to music, and computers of course! Anyway,
enough about me. I just realized that I haven't really introduced myself
on the list and don't post too often. :)
I'm writing to let you all know that the Michigan Association of Blind
Students now has it's own Facebook page. If you have anything you would
like me to post up there but you don't have a Facebook, just email me
and let me know. I also hope to have an easier URL for the page, but the
URL MIABS is taken. As of now, the URL is:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Association-of-Blind-Students/289266481136812
Happy Facebooking and have a great rest of the weekend! :)
Sincerely,
Jordyn Castor