[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Association of Blind Students Now on Facebook!!

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 00:13:21 UTC 2012

Jordyn, what a great message this is!  I am really excited about the future of the Michigan Association of Blind Students with you at the helm!  Your energy, positive outlook and charm are contagious and set a great tone.  I know that you will carry on the excellent momentum and positivity that Elizabeth brought to MABS!

The future is indeed bright with promise.  I hope that your first year at Michigan State is going well.  It was a pleasure to have you join our Board meeting yesterday.
Have a great week and a happy Valentine's Day!

Warmest REgards,
Christine