[nfbmi-talk] Minimum Wages for all

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 04:24:26 UTC 2012

And how many sub-minimum wage shops exist with the presencence and
acquiescence oaf MCB and MRS in this sstate?

More than sixty? And how many exist with the proactive support of MPAS in
spite of the active role of National Protection and Advocacy in these
regards? All of the above because Elmer Cerano and the system keeps the
enslaviviement system in place, conflicted in interest as they are.