[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Agenda for MCB Special Commission meeting January 31, 2012

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 12:35:30 UTC 2012

Once again I'm requesting all draft meeting minutes and all documents related to this meeting not under the FOIA, but under the Rehabilitation Act and ADA requirements for accessible meetings and documents.

The failure to remit this information even after requests let alone affirmatively is actionable and amounts to a pattern and practice of civil rights discrimination that when weighed in its totality must be construed to be intentional in nature.

The persistent violations of the "undue hardship" provisions only add fuel to the fire. For again I've informed all of those violations as well.

They are documented and in the public domain.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.February 15, 2012