[nfbmi-talk] SSI questions

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 17:43:21 UTC 2012

At first blush this looks like a case of parental abuse and I mean that
strictly speaking for you are unless otherwise  cited the "controller" of
your own interest.

Mike give me a call at : 810-516-5262.

I'll also refer you to lawywers etc.

This simply doesn't make any senseon the serface of the thing. and Ithink
from what I know ou Mike are being screwewed illegally.

That's the bottom line anand you don't need to be a lawayer to figure that
stuff out.definded