[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Response to Email of 2-1-12 - Final Budget for 2011

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 21:00:34 UTC 2012

Did you note here the March 2011 O[perating Budget that was included and it
was the interim to September 30 2011 that was missing f=as per both of our
requests?

This was by ththe way when Elsie Duell took over for Hiebeck in the
revolving chair of this key position.

Note while I've not been hard on her she is a part of the issue here and it
is almost one year later that I've made similar requests.

I think frankly that the MCB Board does have the autority and the charge to
examine fully the "books" of this organization and should do so at an
immediate public hearing in open and with nnotice.

If fat Pat Cannon needs to be extracated from Mexico then so be it.

This is all simply outragious and insulting not only to the blind of
Michigan but it is an insult to all taxpayers period who have the absolute
right to know how their monies are spent.

Good on you Marcus and all others who ask the basic questions.