[nfbmi-talk] SSI questions

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 01:56:11 UTC 2012

Mike, I just saw your post indicating that your Mom was as bothered by this situation as are you.  That is great news, because with the 2 of you working together, you should be able to get it handled fairly easily...even if it is Social Security.  Your Mom should be able to simply call the Social Security office nearest her, or any other SSA office for that matter, and request that she be removed as Payee on your SSI.  That should take care of it right away.

Hope this helps.

Warm Regards,
Christine