[nfbmi-talk] Fw: NFB National Scholarships

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:15:39 UTC 2012

Simply passing along the information for those who may be interested and
eligible to apply for these scholarships. I would highly encourage those who
wish to apply not to wait until the last minute to apply for these
scholarships. I speak from experience, and trust me, it is definitly not
something you want to do!

Elizabeth