[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request of EOC Minutes & Recording of Meeting of 2-6-12

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 11:24:38 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
To: joe harcz Comcast (joeharcz at comcast.net)
Cc: Cannon, Patrick (LARA) ; Farmer, Mel (LARA) ; Turney, Susan (LARA) ; Luzenski, Sue (LARA) ; Duell, Elsie (LARA) ; Zanger, Connie (LARA) ; Hull, James (LARA)
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 3:51 PM
Subject: FOIA Response to Request of EOC Minutes & Recording of Meeting of 2-6-12

February 21, 2012 (Replaced in the U.S. Mail, Prepaid on 2-22-2012)

Mr. Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

E-mail: joeharcz at comcast.net

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

Re:  EOC Meeting of 2-6-12 Minutes and Recording

Dear Mr. Harcz, Jr.:

This letter is in response to your February 8, 2012, email request for copies of public records, received on February 9, 2012, in this office.  Please be informed that the Department's Michigan Commission for the Blind (MCB) is processing this request under the state's Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), MCL 15.231 et seq.

You have requested information as described in your email, a copy of which is below.

Your request is granted as to existing, nonexempt records in the possession of this department responsive to your request.

On February 14, 2012 the minutes of the above meeting were sent to you.  Enclosed in the package mailed to the address above is a CD with the recording of the EOC Special Meeting of 2-6-12.

We will not charge for the cost of this FOIA but this does not prohibit us from charging you or any other requestor for other requests.

Sincerely,

Carla Miller Haynes, FOIA Coordinator

Michigan Commission for the Blind

Attachments:

1.            Email of 2-8-12

2.            Recording of EOC Meeting of 2-6-12

cc:           Patrick Cannon

                Mel Farmer

                Susan Turney

                Elsie Duell