[nfbmi-talk] The torpedoes are in the water!

Mark Smith mark.smithyman60 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:59:19 UTC 2012

Ha this is what many on this list wanted,
Here you all go, enjoy.  I know from my experiences with the commission that
there were a ton of great people who busted their butts to provide great
services for us.  I have attended past commission meetings and it was a true
circus, no wonder, they're going to tear it apart.
Cheers,
Mark