[nfbmi-talk] Decentralization of the Commission

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 23:10:30 UTC 2012

Good evening. Thank you very much for this very tall and understandable explanation of a chain of command, the roles and responsibility at each level and so forth. I am going to keep this message and if permitted pass it along on Monday to my co-worker and manager when I get near on actual computer. We are programmed that receives the grant from MCB so it will be interesting how all of this affect us. We'll keep our ears open.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/PqNVTyTC-20120225-1801.wav