[nfbmi-talk] Jo Ann Pilarski's letter

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 11:41:40 UTC 2012

I do not quibble with the intent or sentiments of this, but it does show
some ignorance of the process in at least one instance that is more than a
small point.

I am not saying this to be unkind or to bash JoAnn here either.

But, she keeps referring to Congress which is the federal legislative branch
when I think she means our State legislature.

Othere than that I pretty much agree with JoAnn here on fundamentals, except
for some veiled digs, of course. But, I won't get in to the "blame game"
here and do not take them personally. Just don't agree with them fully.

Joe