[nfbmi-talk] OK, How About This?

rehahnanimallover at att.net rehahnanimallover at att.net
Sun Feb 26 12:07:41 UTC 2012

Great comments Fred.  You are right.  We need to celebrate whatever little
celebrations we have and work on fixing the problem instead of finger
pointing and blaming others for what has happened.  I believe that we all
can learn from this and move forward to make the agency better for
serviceing blind people.