[nfbmi-talk] OUB holding meeting this Saturday, March 2nd

Lydia Schuck laschuck at juno.com
Wed Feb 29 16:53:45 UTC 2012

FYI forwarded by Collette Bauman, through Lydia Schuck, from Gwen Botting
  OUB plans to hold a “retreat” at The Association for the Blind and
Visually Impaired (ABVI) in Grand Rapids on March 3 from 10 AM-4 PM. We
welcome all who have an interest in the direction OUB needs to take from
here to attend. Some possibility exists for attending by Skype, but those
details have yet to be worked out. If you are interested in joining us
with an open mind and heart, please contact me (GWEN) so that we know how
many people to plan for. The location is:

Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
456 Cherry Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503.