[nfbmi-talk] Colors Question

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 12:55:40 UTC 2012

These are all good suggestions. Now I have another one that is a bit techee
and haven't used yet because I'm still learning my I-phone.

My brother has an app tthat turns the I-phone into a pretty useful color
identifier.

He showed it to me last week.

It really works quite well in good light.

And it certainly is right on with primary colors though it is only in the
general ballpark on others like say, Magenta...

It's a high tech solution, but one that shows the promise of I-phones in a
number of ways.

Like I said though, I'm still learning the basics of mine. But, I'll get
there someday.

And again your advice is solid too as are all the low-tech solutions that
blind folks have used for centuries.

Happy New Year,

Joe