[nfbmi-talk] Colors Question

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 23:55:50 UTC 2012

Unfortunately the only national outfit that carries it for sure is
Maxi-'Aids...

I got a bunch a while back from the Flint Visually Impaired Center before it
closed its doors.

I think though that some local outfits like that which have small store
fronts might have some.

Maybe the Grand Rapids Association for the Blind?

I know my girlfriend in Philly has a bunch and mabye her local blindness
association has a stockpile.

Remind me on that one. She just lost her sister over the holidays to an
eembullism. It's been a nightmare...

But I digress...

I'll try to track some down for you Mary without going to those nasty folks
at Maxi-Aids...

Peace, and Happy New Year by the Way,

Joe