[nfbmi-talk] Members at Large chapter meeting invitation

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 00:41:01 UTC 2012

To all in Michigan

   The new Members at Large chapter invites you to attend its very first
chapter meeting via conference call on Monday, January 9.  The meeting will
begin at 8:30 p.m. and the call in number is 1 605 475-4333 Your access code
will be 902855 followed by the pound sign.

   We will be exploring ideas to develop regular communication with others
throughout the State and raise some funds for the chapter.  If you are a
member of a chapter you are certainly invited to call in as we all are
welcomed at every Federation chapter meeting.  If you know someone who does
not have a local chapter, please let them know about our meeting on January
9.

   We look forward to being with you next Monday evening.