[nfbmi-talk] Fw: blinded vets and mcb tc question

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 19:11:40 UTC 2012

ok
----- Original Message -----
From: "joe harcz Comcast" <joeharcz at comcast.net>
To: "Patrick Cannon MCB Dir." <cannonp at MICHIGAN.GOV>
Cc: "lydia Schuck MCB Comm." <laschuck at juno.com>; "Steve Arwood LARA Dep"
<arwoods at michigan.gov>; "Michael Harris" <mharris at michiganpva.org>;
<nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org>; "Elmer Cerano MPAS" <ECERANO at mpas.org>; "John Scott
MCB Comm." <jcscot at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 2:04 PM
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] Fw: blinded vets and mcb tc question

I still am awaiting a basic answer to a basic question here.

Mr. Cannon do you not know how to use the reply function of an e-mail? Do
you not know how to answer basic questions?

Do you not know the ADA/504 ramifications of this inquiry and the
retaliation ramifications of it?

Do you not know the fundamental principles of acaccountability and
transparency?

Sincerely,

Joe Harcz