[nfbmi-talk] Current Consumer Involvement Council Members from NFBMI

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 02:56:02 UTC 2012

January5, 2012

Dear Michigan Federationists:

The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan members who were elected
or are currently serving on the CONSUMER Involvement Council include:
Fred Wurtzel, whose term expires in 2013, Georgia Kitchen whose term
expires in 2014 and Sarah Norwood whose term expires at the end of
2012 Joe Harcz is the alternate. I hope this information helps.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox, Secretary