[nfbmi-talk] Fw: EOC SPECIAL MEETING JAN. 14th

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 21:25:43 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Sontag
To: Commission Mole ; James Chaney
Cc: Patrick Cannon ; Connie Zanger ; James Hull ; Lucy Edmonds ; Steve Arwood ; Daniel Frye ; Terry Eagle ; president.nfb.mi at gmail.com ; NFB of Michigan List ; NFB of Michigan Vendors List
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 3:01 PM
Subject: Fw: EOC SPECIAL MEETING JAN. 14th

    I truly do not know who this "mole" is, so it will do Mr. Cannon no good to slander and defame me in front of witnesses as he has done in the past, but I agree with and support fully the statements and motions contained in the mole's message below.

Remember what happened the last time we found ourselves with a major government facility vacant in late 2009?  The Fountain View facility in Detroit was turned over on a temporary basis to a private contractor, even as the Elected Operators Committee was told that nothing would be done until the EOC had been provided with  the full details and had given its response.  In other words, the Committee and the operators as a group had been lied to by BEP administration.  If you really care about the future of the BEP and do not wish to see it destroyed, then please share this message as you see fit.

Sincerely and using the names Mr. Cannon gave me,

Joe (McCarthy-Coward-Chicken***) Sontag