[nfbmi-talk] this was the corrective action

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 23:32:48 UTC 2012

Actually there are some problems with the New Oakland ISD program in this
regards Fred as it cuts folks off at age twenty and that is not what
Michigan Sped regs say...

But another issue for another day.

Oh they can't figure out the correct year of enactment of the ADA in any of
these agreements which was July 26, 1990.

Elmer "Fud" Cerano kept talking about the Americans with Disabilities Act of
1991 at the ADA, Steering Committee and Great Lakes ADA Center sponserred
event on September 7, 2011 with Cannon at his side.

Dave Robinson witnessed this constant thing by the way or I think he was in
attendence then.

Nonetheless one would think that the head of the Protection and Advocy
Service for Michigan of which charge it is amonst many to enforce the ADA of
1990 would at least get the year right.

Oh and these school districts nor MCB itself has a clue about the ADA/504
and civil rights laws they were long since charged with implmenting as I've
documented over and over again for more than a decade.

So back in full circle why not violate other civil rights laws?

They can all be labellled appropriately as "equal opportunity" offenders.

Sad Smile...

Joe