[nfbmi-talk] what joe s has done

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 00:20:30 UTC 2012

What Joe Sontage and whagt I have exposed, me being Joe Harcz, is nothing short of massive and wide scale public corruption.

Patriots, including thos who are blind for we are not less than zero, and are by rights equal to sighted citizens wshould demand and not just "hat in hand" like beggars for accounting and accountability and if folks thinkthe MCB BEP program is corrupt which it is the entire VR program in this state including MCB is the most corrupt in the nation and that is saying a lot for most if not all are corrupt to the very core.