[nfbmi-talk] Fw: foia ada 504 oma request to commissioners

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 18:11:24 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Larry Posont MCB Comm.
Cc: John Scott MCB Comm. ; lydia Schuck MCB Comm. ; nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:05 PM
Subject: foia ada 504 oma request to commissioners

January 12, 2011

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.
joeharcz at comcast.net

Re: Meeting Information and More

Dear Commissioners.

As you are public officials and as the Director of the Michigan Commission for the Blind has been so violated of the ADA, 504, the Open Meetings Act and the Michigan Freedom of Information Act I am formally requesting any and all information sent to you since December 8, 2011 to the present.

All that I request in these regards is that you forward all correspondences including draft meeting minutes, evaluations, letters sent in those regards, etc. to my e-mail adress listed here.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

cc: NFB MI