[nfbmi-talk] Unsubscribing from MCB 20/20 Email List

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:57:07 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone has any information about how I might                 be able to unsubscribe from the MCB 20/20 email list. Apparently, I was subscribed to it quite some time ago, but grew tired of the list. Instead of trying to figure out how to unsubscribe from the list, I simply set my email settings to automatically delete any emails from this list. This seemed to work well until recently when someone started forwarding emails from the NFBMI email list to the MCB 20/20 email list. Since the subject line contains "nfbmi-talk," these emails are automatically put into my NFBMI folder despite the fact that I have blocked both the MCB 20/20 email list as well as the specific sender of these emails. If anyone knows how I might be able to either unsubscribe from the MCB 20/20 list, or successfully block these emails, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Elizabeth