[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Thank you

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 13:26:25 UTC 2012

You know while I was actually in the MCB Training Center and wanting to work
back in August of 2001 I actually applied for an advocate job at MPAS.

Needless to say I didn't get the job and nor did I get any notification of
it in accessible format though I expressly requested it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Christine, but apparently one has to be in
bed with NISH and other sspurrious interests in order to head MPAS in this
state and I, for one will not abide those who violate the rights of People
with Disabilities.

By the way the outgoing Masseu also chaired the SILC while it was being
slapped for "funneling" funds through an erzatz non-profit for the purpose
of multiplying MRS and MCB funds.

All that needs to be said eh?

Peace with Justice,

Joe