[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, January 19, 2010 8:30 P.M

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Jan 18 20:10:47 UTC 2012

Hello. As of now, I only have myself, Matt, Elizabeth, and Diana plus the
youth down for Washington Seminar. Are there others that wish to attend? At
the current rates, that would leave $50 per person to pay for the room.
I will not be able to call into the meeting, but will watch this list and my
Email for any questions.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys