[nfbmi-talk] sir do you know what this means?

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:56:42 UTC 2012

That's all nice legalese in theory but as they use to say when I was taking my classes to get my teaching degree. You have to put theory in the practice and then be sure don't do that by log shot.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/63fnca9l-20120125-2051.wav