[nfbmi-talk] to members board nfb mi

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 13:11:52 UTC 2012

Dear Christine,

This is a simple relationship between two boards and two non=-profits.

As I heard it and I understand it the NFB MI leased faccilities from OUB
under three conditions.

One, being a contract, or a budget if you will for just what we'd get from
OUB in return for our organizational money.

And two being an itemized bill along with a roster of attendees.

In exchange our organization, NFB would give them said money.

To my knoledge and understanding OUB met none of those conditions to the
board, but NFB did give them money.

Now as per confidentiality of attendees that is not an issue.

Except I mis wrote in I don't want that information for me but rather sent
to the Board.

I mean if a non-profit like say a Boy Scout group or if a Parent's group
contracted with OUB they certainly would require and indeed demand said
information.

The OMA/FOIA information is another issue altogether and being public
documents are the province and should be of the public.