[nfbmi-talk] who am i fighting for

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:32:51 UTC 2012

Dear Joe,

   I echo you words of concern and frustration, and I know that our efforts
today will not benefit us who are on the front line, but is that what we are
fighting for?  Its more for those who come after us.  Sometimes, we, as our
brave American soldiers, have to stay focused on what and who we are
fighting and who we are fighting for.
   It is refreshing to hear someone in the management of MCB and a
recognized leader of the blind in Michigan, publicly admit a mistake on her
part.  We all fall short in what we try to do at times,and we are all
willing to look passed the missteps if they are open and true and the
mistake was not deliberate or damaging to others.  The MCB director should
take a page from this book.  I have never once heard most of the EMT of MCB
admit to any mistakes or apologize for any missteps they have made.  All I
have heard are lies upon lies and  followed up by actions that deliberately
destroy the lives of blind people and the programs they depend on to live in
this world.

   Thank you and all of those who toil on behalf of all of us.

Dave Robinson