[nfbmi-talk] mcneal's signature on this one item

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 16:36:43 UTC 2012

January 27, 2012

Mr. Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

E-mail: joeharcz at comcast.net

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

Re:  New Horizons Financial Data FY12

Dear Mr. Harcz, Jr.:

This letter is in response to your January 6, 2012, email request for copies of public records, received on January 9, 2012.  Please be informed that the Department’s Michigan Commission for the Blind (MCB) is processing this request under the state’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), MCL 15.231 et seq.

You have requested information as described in your email, a copy of which is below.

Your request is granted as to existing, nonexempt records in the possession of this department responsive to your request.

As of this date, January 27, 2012, MCB has processed one payment to New Horizons Rehabilitation Services for FY2012 (covering October 1, 2011 to present).

Attached is an authorization, invoice and a vendor transaction inquiry for the State of Michigan’s accounting system, the Michigan Administrative Information Network (MAIN).  These documents contain redactions and are indicated on the documents as to where and for what purpose.

We will not charge for the cost of this FOIA but this does not prohibit us from charging you or any other requestor for other requests.

Sincerely,

Carla Miller Haynes, FOIA Coordinator

Michigan Commission for the Blind

Attachments: