[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Response to FOIA Request of 1-1-12 - Peckham ARRAExpenditures

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 23:50:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

Joe, they need to find someone who can sort through documents and decide
what not to send.  Interestingly, I may make around the same amount as that
person or perhaps a little less and I have nearly 30 years of post masters
experience in social work.  MCB also has a director with a high school
diploma who is making approximately $120,000.  Isn't there something
incredibly wrong with this picture?

Folks, we still have a lot of work to do; and we are a long way from
achieving equal pay for equal work.
However, we need to persevere.

As you so often say:
"peace with justice!"