[nfbmi-talk] It's Not Too Late, Urgent Need for Washington Seminar Delegates

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Jan 31 23:51:34 UTC 2012

Our Michigan delegation for Washington Seminar is much smaller this year and we could still use your help. If you're not doing anything next week, why not go to DC? Whilt plane tickets are quite high, I just checked the train leaving on Saturday and leaving DC on Wednesday afternoon and it prices out at around $150 roundtrip. Not bad at all. If you need more info or have questions, call my cell at 989-284-7915.
Thanks much.