[nfbmi-talk] Fw: original state plan

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Jul 2 14:36:53 UTC 2012

Hello Joe and others interested in this important matter.  Larry has asked
me to announce that there will be an NFBMI board meeting on SaturdayJuly 14
to see where we want to go on The Executive order and the State plan..  Some
coherent, organized concise ideas that could be passed as  resolutions or
motions will be helpful for the meeting.  Meeting will be at the Sparrow
Professional Building in Lansing.  Larry will announce the starting time.
Lunch will be provided for $5.  We will work on some kind of transportation
for chapters so more people can attend.

Details are sketchy right now, more information will be forthcoming, stand
by and plan to attend.  Please contact others who may not be on this list.

Warm Regards,

Fred