[nfbmi-talk] reiterated request info

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 4 11:59:53 UTC 2012

March 6 2012 FOIA Related to Arwood RSA Communications

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Melvin Farmer

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)

(Via e-mail)

Dear Mr. Farmer,

I am writing today to request any correspondences between LARA Deputy Director Steven Arwood and the United States Department of Education Rehabilitation Services Administration relative to violations of various aspects of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Randolph Shepard Act in Executive Order 2012 -2. The correspondences at issue will be after the order was invoked roughly at the end of February and to the present date.

Moreover, as a blind person I am requesting these documents without surcharge or without illegally invoking the “undue hardship” provisions, as you’ve done in the past in my most effective format pursuant to known obligations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (Title II, subpart e, communications), and Section 504 of the very Rehabilitation Act of 1973 which you, and, indeed Mr. Arwood continually violate.

To wit: promptly remit these documents as simple Word attachments and/or plain text enclosures to my e-mail address listed above.

Failure to do so will constitute deliberate indifference to known civil rights laws and you may well be sued under Section 1983 (42USC1983) individually as a Stat actor violating my civil rights maliciously and with malice of forethought for monetary damages relative to this and past acts of discrimination and civil rights violations against my person..

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.