[nfbmi-talk] Fw: official board inquiry

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 12:39:09 UTC 2012

Still not responded to let alone implemented to this very day, July 6, 2012.

All meetings of the MCB have not been fully accessable to the blind in the past and nor will the so-called public hearings be compliant.

The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 will turn 22 years old on July 26, 2012. It is a civil rights law.

These documented violations of our collective civil rights over decades is monstrous, pernicious, chronic and pervasive.

Warmly,

Joe Harcz
Whistleblower