[nfbmi-talk] Assembling a website team.

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Tue Jul 10 11:32:24 UTC 2012

Hey folks. Now that the flurry of convention is done, I thought I'd put another request out there for website team members. Here's what I need.

I have created separate wordpress installs for every chapter and major division. I'm looking for 1 or 2 folks from each chapter/division who would be interested to be responsible for updating the content for their site. I'd like to set up a training time where I can get everyone in a conference call or something to give everyone some basic training. Michigan has a lot going on. 1 guy can't possibly update everything and stay on top of it. I need a team. If we can do this, we'll have a vibrant web presence when folks are looking for information about what Michigan has to offer the blind.

If this is something you might be interested in, please email me off list at me at kevinreeves.net or call (615) 473-9831. Thanks so much.

Kevin